Saturday, April 29, 2006

Tawakkul


For one of my classes, our teacher assigned us to read "The Virtues and Merits of the Companions of the Prophet" from Sahih al Bukhari and to memorize a hadith that touched us- Well, as soon as I started reading, I came across this hadith...It brought a smile to my face and added on to my love for HabibAllah-

The following took place when the beloved Prophet Muhammad [salalahu 'Alayhee Wassalam] was hiding in the Cave of Thaur with none other than Abu Bakr [radiAllahu 'Anhu] and the mushrikeen were on a quest to find them to deter their hijrah [migration] to Medinah.

3654: Narrated Abu Bakr [radiAllahu 'Anhu]: I said to the Prophet [salalahu 'Alayhee Wassalam] while I was in the cave, "If any of them should look under his feet, he would see us." He said, "O Abu Bakr! What do you think of two, the third of whom is Allah?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home